My new little game Finger Dungeon went live! I loved working on this and I hope you feel that playing it.
It’s free and work on your mobile phone ( iOS, Google Play and Amazon)
Finger Dungeon is a one-touch game and your job is to hold your finger on the screen as long as you can.
Make your way through the currently 14 levels of the finger labyrinth.
As you reach new levels, new tiles and creatures will appear in the maze, so be careful and don’t look back.
How to play:
1. Keep your finger on the screen!
2. Do NOT touch the lava!
3. Collect the coins!
4. Reach the goal line to win!
1. Levers open doors, so no need to risk getting hurt.
2. Avoid the fire projectiles of the cannons.
3. Use the cannon projectiles to destroy the finger-eating monsters.
4. There are shortcuts which you can use between unconnected lava tiles by moving carefully and quickly between their edges.
All I can do now is wish you good luck,
PS: If this game takes off I will happily add more levels on a regular basis.